Παρασκευή 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Halina 6-4, simple Lomo type camera

The Halina 6-4 is a simple 120 format camera made in Hong Kong. It can take  either twelve 6×6cm or sixteen 4×4cm images with an insert mask, but my camera does not have it. There are two viewfinders, one for 6x6 and one for 4x4.
The lens is labelled "Halina Achromat", with a maximum aperture of f/8, and apertures for f/11 and f/16. The front-element focus is marked into three zones.
The shutter is single speed + B, with double-exposure prevention interlock with the winder.

I think I paid 5 euros for the camera in the flea market. The leatherette was damaged so I placed a new fancy one!

I put a roll of Lomography 120 film. I got some nice overexposed pictures with vignetting, like the Diana and Lomo cameras. I also got some markings on the pictures from the paper printing, I think light comes through the paper backing of the film.
Here are some samples




 A contre-jour picture with paper markings


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου