Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2013

Film processing and scanning

I do all of my film processing at professional photo laboratories.

Most of the time I visit the Foto Corfu shop in Halandri, Athens (www.fotocorfu.gr).
They will develop any colour film I handle to them in about a half an hour. They also have a good quality scanner and can deliver high resolution jpegs. Foto Corfu owner is very polite with a high standard service and very low prices. Only drawback is they will scan only 135mm film.

The www.aa-digitalphoto.gr/ is a Photo lab in the center of Athens. I use their services when I am downtown. They also develop any film and can scan 120 film but only in the 6x6 format. The standard resolution is lower than that of the Foto Corfu, with slightly higher price. Delivering time is usually into the same day.

For B/W processing I usually go to Mr Chouliaras' lab in the center of Athens (Ioulianou 17). There is no scanning offered, but the film gets developped into the day.

If a have a 120 negative in 6x9 format I will rephotograph the negative with my Canon EOS and then will convert it in Lightroom.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου