Πέμπτη 11 Ιουνίου 2015

Canon Ixus X-1, would go underwater...

This is an underwater camera made by Canon. The camera is sealed against water and has autofocus, a big viewfinder to assist in underwater taking, and a flash. The lens is fixed at 23mm (35mm equivalent) that becomes longer (around 55mm I quess) when into the water.

 
The only controls available are the shutter button and a self timer button on the top, and the selectors for aspect and program type on the back.

There are some controls in the buttom of the camera but wou must open the bottom cover which is waterproof too.
Mine had an APS film stucked in the camera. The rewind button works but I couldn't take the film out. When I loaded a new film into the camera refused to work....
Pity I'd love to take it in the sea with me...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου