Πέμπτη 12 Μαρτίου 2015

Zorki 4, a capable rangefinder

The Zorki is a robust Soviet rangefinder that can deliver very good pictures. It is similar to the FEDs but has a bigger viewfinder and more slow shutter speeds.
As I found an external viewfinder for different focal lengths and a Jupiter 11 135mm/f4 lens with M39 mount I decided to have a go with the Zorki.
The camera looks weird with these accessories.
I tried a Black and White Kodak BW400CN film, there is no lightmeter so i used an external one and the Sunny16 rule. I used the Jupiter 8 50mm/f2 lens and the Jupiter 11 135mm/f4 only. I know that soviet lenses are very good and these ones are no exception.

Here are some samples:

with the Jupiter 8 50mm/f2




with the Jupiter 11 135mm/f4 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου