Παρασκευή 17 Μαΐου 2013

Olympus AF10, fully automatic

The Olympus AF10 is a plastic point and shoot automatic camera. There are not any settings available, just point to the subject and the camera makes the rest. It has autofocus, auto exposure, auto flash, auto wind and rewind. The lens is 35mm with a maximum aperture of 3.5
I gave 2 euros for the camera and there was still an unused film in it.

The film was very old and parts of it were exposed to light. I continued the roll but when it was finished the camera put the film back in the canister without taking it off from the advance spool. So, I did not understand what was happening and continued shooting dounle exposing the film. Finally the lab scanner got confused from such an old film and did not scan all of the shots.

Here's what I got:
 The former owners touring in Crete, I made a B-W conversion to clarify the picture.
 Upper left area was exposed by me, center and lower right from long ago
 Left part from Crete, right part from me. 
 That is from me
 Frames mixed up and scanner confused

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου