Σάββατο 2 Μαρτίου 2013

Dacora Super Dignette

I found it in bad condition in a store and bought it together with two other cameras. I repaired the leatherette, the shutter needed a good cleaning and after a good wiping the camera was fully operational. The selenium meter is working fine, there are two needles on top of the camera and two  in the viewfinder, one for the meter and one for the camera settings. By moving the shutter speed dial and the aperture ring the two needles must coincide for the correct exposure.


The camera has a top ISO 800 setting, so I loaded a Fuji 800 film to check it.
The shutter release button is on the front. The camera is very quiet, but the shutter position may introduce shake. Focusing is also critical, I got a lot of blurred pictures, mainly with the aperture wide open.

I've taken the camera to the street. The weather was dull, I was forced to open the aperture and I got only a few sharp pictures.







 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου