Πέμπτη 17 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Vredeborch Felica

This is a simple medium format camera. It was made in Germany in the 50s. Takes 120 film.
It has 3 shutter speeds, 1/50th sec, 1/25th sec and B, two apertures, sunny and cloudy (f16 and f8?) and a built in yellow filter.


I bought it from an antique store together with some other cameras, its estimated price should be around 10 euros. The camera had no labels or markings, I had a difficult time trying to recognize it.
I printed the labels from photos on the internet and placed a button cell to help me press the shutter, as the shutter release cap was missing.
I like the design of this camera!


I've loaded a Kodak TMax 100 Black and White film.

A bit soft with the cloudy setting





Sharper and contrasty with the sunny setting



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου