Τετάρτη 28 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Rollei Sportsline 62 operation review

I only used the Rollei Sportline 62 camera at the beach and underwater, so I thought it would be nice to test its capabilities for street shooting.
The camera has a fixed aperture of f2.8. Auto ISO setting tends to expose for ISO 50 or 100 and is not suitable for moving subjects. I selected ISO 400 and did not see any deterioration of the image quality. That said, image quality is not good at all. There is high contrast and over saturation but the pictures are just acceptable. Shutter lag is a big problem. You have to press the shutter well ahead before the shot. I usually press the shutter and the quickly compose the picture by turning my hand to the subject. Lastly, the camera is a battery drainer. Use only strong alkaline batteries and have a spare of 4-6pieces.

I used LR3 to edit the samples below.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου