Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2013

Film processing and scanning

I do all of my film processing at professional photo laboratories.

Most of the time I visit the Foto Corfu shop in Halandri, Athens (www.fotocorfu.gr).
They will develop any colour film I handle to them in about a half an hour. They also have a good quality scanner and can deliver high resolution jpegs. Foto Corfu owner is very polite with a high standard service and very low prices. Only drawback is they will scan only 135mm film.

The www.aa-digitalphoto.gr/‎ is a Photo lab in the center of Athens. I use their services when I am downtown. They also develop any film and can scan 120 film but only in the 6x6 format‎. The standard resolution is lower than that of the Foto Corfu, with slightly higher price. Delivering time is usually into the same day.

For B/W processing I usually go to Mr Chouliaras' lab in the center of Athens (Ioulianou 17). There is no scanning offered, but the film gets developped into the day.

If a have a 120 negative in 6x9 format I will rephotograph the negative with my Canon EOS and then will convert it in Lightroom.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου